Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Secret Restaurant Recipes Revealed



"I have made MANY of the recipes, and have been thrilled EVERY time, so have all the friends and family that I have cooked for.

Everybody who gets to taste my cooking says how amazing it is that these recipes taste just like the restaurants.

I was in the restaurant field for close to 4 years, and I know that everything is premade, boxed, bagged, and full of blubber ready to be assembled. I love that I get the same great flavor, without the excess fat and preservatives. It's healthy, full of flavor, and I already have all of the ingredients in my kitchen.

I shock myself every time I cook! I keep on wanting to compliment the cook, and then I remember that I am the cook.

Thank you for helping me to realize that I love cooking!" Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment